Want to import content into WordPress from another website?
We’ve recorded a video demonstrating the complete end-to-end process of migrating a 200 page website into WordPress, complete with images and menus. If a picture says a thousand words then a video must say a million.
Recorded in one take (no clever editing), we demonstrate each plugin feature in turn – covering:
- Checking the plugin settings;
- Importing a Home Page;
- Migrating hundreds of pages in one go;
- Cloning a website’s menu structure in 2 or 3 clicks;
- Adding all of a website’s images to the Media Library in one go;
- Updating an entire website’s internal links;
- Producing an SEO report.
Click to watch the video to see just how easy moving a website to WordPress is with WP Site Importer.
As you can see, it takes just a few clicks to import content, menus and images. You don’t need to do anything other than feed our plugin the original website’s URL. It then does all the hard work for you.